Monday, February 7, 2011

Presentation Letter Boat

The last bottle

"I remained still, that lasagna?".
"On a baking sheet. But you're still hungry? We just finished the ice cream.. "
"Bring it, bring it before us of the bitter is fine."
"Do not so se è il caso, è l’ultima: poi non ne resterà più niente per chi arriva più tardi.».
«S’arrangeranno, ne cucineranno un’altra.».
«E come? La pasta è finita, e mancano anche molti altri ingredienti.».
«Vuol dire che mangeranno qualcos’altro. Non di sola lasagna vive l’uomo. Dai, portala.».
«Non mi sembra giusto, dovremmo pensare a quelli che vengono dopo.».
"I can think for themselves, they have plenty of time to do so. But, first of the bitter, now that I think there is still a bit 'of wine? "
" A bottle, only a.. "
"We'll be enough.."
"That will remain even without wine."
"They will drink beer, you live without wine.."
"Live, yes, but si vive peggio».
«Inventeranno qualcosa, s’arrangeranno, sono giovani.».
«Non dovremmo fare così, non possiamo finire tutto».
«E perché no? È roba nostra, in fondo.».
«A dire il vero molte cose le abbiamo trovate quando siamo arrivati qui.».
«Appunto: ora sono nostre.».
«Certo, but perhaps we might leave something to those who are coming.. "
"All we need that. Already take a pittance of salary, at least I take off some satisfaction.. "
"It will be a misery, but you've got the salary, as well as pension insurance. '.
"So what? I stole it, perhaps? ".
"No, but those that are coming do not even know what a salary, and the board may not have the right, even 75 years.. "
"With all the problems I have, is not the case grieve with those of others. And then, they have twenty, thirty, lucky them. You know what I would give, I get to that age? And I compatible? And I grieve for them? But imagine! Lasagna this good, too bad it's over. Do not see to do a little 'cold? Increases a little 'warm-up.. "
"I believe that you are cold, with the windows wide open.."
I do not like the stale air. Please, raise your temperature.. "
"It seems a waste, and we will not pay that bill.."
"So what? I must die of cold? ".
"But if by placing the windows?"
"And then to die choking?".
"always exaggerate. We can not run out of fuel just because you're afraid of dying suffocated. "
"What? Is running out of fuel? ".
"I'm afraid so, there remains much more for now.."
"And what happened?".
"We have eaten.."
"But it will remain as long as we remain here?".
"Yes, maybe. But a little further.. "
"This è l’importante. Dai, alza la temperatura, sto morendo di freddo.».
«Così finirà prima e non ne resterà nulla…».
«E le lasagne sono finite, e il vino è finito, e il carburante sta per finire. Per non parlare di tutto quello che è terminato prima. E come mai? Un tempo, di questa roba, ce n’era in abbondanza. Te lo dico io cosa è successo: sono stati i cinesi del piano di sotto. Prima che arrivassero avevamo di tutto.».
«I cinesi del piano di sotto? Ma se campano con una ciotola of rice per head, seal the windows in winter and go around the house dressed as Santa Claus. "
"They were the Chinese, I tell you. And now a bit up 'the temperature, the air comes from outside is cold tonight and the risk of getting sick. I begin to have an age.. "

Published on number 103 of Ucuntu

and

the Italians

0 comments:

Post a Comment