Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Emulate Usb Stick As Dvd-rom

Once upon a time

"The Brotherhood is full?"
"Yes, the very old, it is.."
"Elder, are you there?"
"Yes, the very old"
"Neophyte Apprentice, are you there?".
"Yes, the very old, are waiting."
"And you all intermediate degrees of the nobility of our Holy Brotherhood, are all these?".
"Yes, the very old, we are present. Pronounced the very old, tell us more time. "
" For the last time, my brothers, I will call the Brotherhood: my day with you is ending, I still have only a few weeks. You, or rather, will become then the very old and will be your task to educate the young to remember, as you did before me and many other Elders.. "
"Be it so, the very old. But now recalls, the very old, and teaches: When was the fall? What reduced diminished? '.
"It happened suddenly, blinded by foolishness, accustomed to freedom, convinced of our strength and our invulnerability, we do not realize that, day by day, evil is spreading its malignant cells. When we began to understand it was too late, the disease had spread, and it was uncontrollable. Since then we tried to resist, with little strength and even less conviction, but we were overwhelmed, the most retired indifference. He began the fall.. "
"Tell me, the very old, you knew the world before.."
"Yes, I knew that world."
"Man you're lucky, the very old.."
"Do not talk like that! - Do not make me raise my voice, we can feel - You do not know what you mean, my young brother: you can never know that life is always the worst of today in tomorrow. Neophyte, dwells in you the hope that never dies in the hearts of beautiful, to me the only thing of the past remains.. "
"Tell me, the very old, lived as those of my age?".
"In that world, young people were recruited with a permanent contract.. "
"And after many decades, the very old?".
"Now, the first day.."
'It' hard to believe, the very old.. "
"I understand, but it was. And in those days we worked from nine in the morning at five o'clock in the afternoon. And if sometimes it was necessary to stay over, was recognized as extraordinary.. "
"The extraordinary? Great Elder, you saw an extraordinary? "
" I saw him. "
"And it was, the very old? What was his appearance? ".
"It was a line in the bottom of the salary, after deductions. It was beautiful.. "
"Repeat it again, the very old. What could happen if it was not paid? ".
There was a silence pregnant with revelations.
"It could happen even a strike. '.
'Strike? Great Elder, thou mock us. "
"No, believe me, I tell the truth.."
"But as you might? The company did not mulch you? '.
"Verily, verily, I say to you at that time there was a syndicate.. '
"It's not a legend then! My grandfather talked about it, but I thought it was because of Alzheimer's ... "
" Silence ... noise down there. Is going to pass the round. Farewell, brothers. On 15 September I retire. Remember, persevere. Hope. Good-bye. "
quick exit from the bathroom and spread out in different directions, rushing to jobs. But one of them was spotted and stopped by a guard with a whip.
'accountant storing them! You are entitled to 10 minutes a day (two sessions) to break urine and 6 minutes and 40 seconds break I (single session can not be combined with urine, subject to the annual four days of dysentery under the supplementary contract). Accountant! What was in the bathroom for 10 consecutive minutes? ".
Accountant became minutes, contemplating the tip of your shoes.
"Accountant! I do not have the opportunity to ... smoke a cigarette? Accountant! Does not remember how smoking is prohibited in company? The salute dei nostri lavoratori è preziosa per noi!» e intanto col frustino batteva il ritmo sulla mano sinistra. Il Ragioniere taceva colpevole.
«Voglio essere indulgente, Ragioniere. Ma non succeda più. Per vostra fortuna, alla salute vostra ci pensiamo noi. E ora vada!»

Pubblicato su

gli Italiani
e sul

numero 83 di Ucuntu

0 comments:

Post a Comment